CEU Creations Signature Series
Ethics Extravaganza 2018: From Cultural Humility to Spirituality and Ethical Wills, A Day of Reflection, Application and Learning
Linda C. Ellis, MDiv, MEd, LPC
Executive Director of The Health Initiative
Benjamin David Rose, MDiv, CPE
Shepherd Center Chaplain
Scott I. Zucker, JD
Attorney with WEISSMANN ZUCKER EUSTER MOROCHNIK, P.C.
Anne McSweeney, LMSW – CEU Creations
President, CEU Creations (Formerly CEU Concepts)
(Includes lunch & 5 Ethics hours!)
- Early Registration- Must be PAID by 1/10/2018: $60.00
- Normal Registration: $80.00
- 5 ETHICS HOURS IN A RENEWAL YEAR FOR MANY!
- Expert presenters on unique topics to help in your professional and personal lives!
- Write your very own Ethical Will and learn techniques you can pass along to your patients, clients and families.
Friday, 12. January 2018 - 08:30 - 03:15