We Believe CE Trainings Should Be Informative, Engaging and Affordable
Are you a helping professional (social worker, counselor, case manager, nurse) who is tired of paying for costly CE courses that leave you exhausted and unmotivated? Do you dread getting all of your required CEs each licensure cycle?
CEU Creations has transformed the world of these required trainings to create informative, engaging and affordable experiences! Signing up for our trainings is simple, and we have multiple options for training depending on your preferences and your state licensure board rules.
CEU Creations is approved as a continuing education provider of the following:
All states retain their own licensing authority through their own boards. If you have questions, please make sure to check with your own state board to ensure transferability of the CE credits.
- Association of Social Work Board's ACE (ASWB ACE – provider #1239)
- New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work
- We are also approved by the Georgia Society of Clinical Social Workers on certain trainings (will be notated specifically in that course description).
- National Board for Certified Counselors ACEP (NBCC - ACEP No. 6941) Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. CEU Creations is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners
- Commission for Case Manager Certification PACE (CCMC PACE)
- California Board of Registered Nursing
CEU Creations is a Georgia Composite Board of professional counselors, social workers, and marriage and family therapists approved provider for social work and counselor continuing education through the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program (ACE Approval #1239) and NBCC (Approval ACEP No. 6941).
The course far exceeded my expectations! The speaker was excellent and kept my attention the whole time. I can’t wait to share the knowledge that I learned with my co-workers!”
Thank you so much for the opportunity to attend your most recent CEU Creations event. I must say the opportunity and information that was provided was so on target with the community needs.
The opportunity to engage and continue the discussion on “Reducing the Risk for Readmission” is one of the foremost discussions that all providers want to engage in. I must say, the format was ideal in that we were able to hear from various players from all levels of care, which made this forum so valuable. Looking forward to the next event.”
Excellent CEUs and interesting topics! Always a great experience bc they bring presenters with a vast array of experience with the population or topic being discussed. Funds well spent! I’ve attended multiple CEUs both in person and online…CEU Creations never fails to deliver! Keep up the great work!”