CEU Creations is approved as a continuing education provider of the following:
- Association of Social Work Boards Approved Continuing Education Program (Provider #1239).
- We are also approved by the Georgia Society of Clinical Social Workers on certain trainings (will be notated specifically in that course description)
- Commission for Case Manager Certification (Provider #1211686).
- California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider #CEP16563)
- The Georgia Nursing Board accepts credit hours approved by CCMC.
Does my state accept courses from ASWB-approved providers?
Many states that require continuing education for social workers accept ASWB-approved courses. Please check with your state’s accreditation board for more information. Currently (09/17), Georgia accepts ASWB/ACE Program – for state jurisdictions that accepts ASWB/ACE Program – some helpful links are https://www.aswb.org/ace/ace-jurisdiction-map/ or your state accreditation board.
How many hours can I earn with online courses?
This varies from state to state. Licensing regulations can change frequently, including guidelines for how many credits you can earn online. The final authority for approving any continuing education activity rests with your state board. Even states that endorse the ACE program may have different expectations with regards to what courses they will accept. Ultimately, it is the participant’s responsibility to understand the licensing regulations in your state.
Accommodations for Individuals with Disabilities
ACE Provider Information:
CEU Creations, #1239, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. CEU Creations maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 11/22/18 - 11/22/21.
Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits.
Course Completion Requirements:
Successful completion of the course requires that participants complete each course module, successfully pass the module quizzes, and complete the course evaluation.
To receive the certificate for this course, you must pass the quiz for each module and complete the course evaluation. To view the certificate after successful completion of the course, from the site Main Menu >> On-line Courses >> My On-line Courses >> My Certificates. In the options section, you can View, Download/Print (as PDF), Create a link, or email the certificate information
- CEU Creations prides itself on providing exceptional continuing education courses. If you are dissatisfied with a course or select a course in error, please contact us within 5 days and we will void the course and you can select a replacement.
- Once a certificate of completion has been awarded for any online course, there will be no refunds.
- Full refunds are available (minus a $10 administration fee). Exception: Duplication of payment
Contact Information for Questions or Concerns: